Are you seeking a role in a busy factory environment but where you're not on your feet all day? Would you like the opportunity to have regular work whilst sitting comfortably?
We are seeking reliable and ambitious individuals to work for a global packaging company in a fast paced environment.
Job Title: Production Line Operator
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Production Line Operator:
- Working on a busy production line ensuring products are sealed correctly.
- Operating machinery.
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations.
- Ensuring all products that come into reach are quality assured.
Working hours will alternate between a late, early and night shift every week. 2pm - 10pm, 6am - 2pm, 10pm - 6am.
Requirements of a Production Line Operator:
- Good spoken and written English.
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic.
- Able to work as a team and independently.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay.
- Ongoing regular work.
- Pay rise after 12 weeks.
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C's apply).
- 24/7 on call support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated cv to email@example.com and call Dan on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.