The role of a Production Operative:
- You will be an instrumental part of a team to ensure all steps along the production line are followed through to completion, this role is in a meat factory and you will be predominantly packing meat products.
- You will be required to work within company Health and Safety policy and within food production
- Shifts are 12 hours 06:00-18:00, 4 on 4 off.
- PPE will be provided
- You will receive full training in the form of a two hour induction to ensure you're confident and competent in your role
Are you right for this role?
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have a good level of verbal English due to Health and Safety reasons
- Car drivers are preferred due to location as public transport options are limited
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Refer a friend scheme offering cash bonus
- Ambassador scheme
- Swanstaff office support
How to apply?
If you think you're the right fit for this role then apply online today and a member of our Peterborough team will be in touch.