Job Title: Production Scheduler
Location: Northfleet, Kent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Production Schedulers, I have a long term and stable position, with a client who look after their staff. This is a family run company, who have been in business for over 60 years, and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon!
This is a permanent and full-time opportunity, meaning you will work for the client from day one after a successful interview, no agency temp to perm or weekly timesheets.
Monday – Friday position, 09:00 – 17:30 – but a flexible approach to work is required.
You will be working withing a small team underneath the Senior Production Scheduler and therefore will have continued support as you develop within your role.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for the production plant
- Responsible for stock control of key raw materials
- Ensure good relationships are maintained with key material suppliers
- Ensure good communication with relevant stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective operations
- Understand and drive performance improvements within operations
- Experience working within a Scheduling role Preferred
- Strong communication and negotiating skills Essential
- Superior organisation and planning skills Essential
- Ability to confidently plan and manage own workload Essential
- Work using own initiative Essential
Full Training will be provided for this role, so should you feel you are up for the challenge, please get in touch today!
This position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Gareth or Billy in Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.