Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as aProgramme Manageron permanent and full time basis.
Location - MoD Main Building, London
This role is responsible for planning and delivering the annual programme of lifecycle projects, on budget and to the agreed quality standards: defining project aims and objectives and overseeing quality control throughout the life of each project. The role will further:
- Acquire resources, relevant contractors or consultants and coordinate efforts of all team members.
- Provide technical input to contract variation activities.
- Support the Asset Manager to ensure that lifecycle and maintenance costings of variations are appropriate and consistent with contractual obligations.
The key responsibilities of theProgramme Manager include;
- Direct and manage programme development from beginning to end.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Ensure that appropriate consent and authorisation are obtained prior to works commencing, including lender and statutory approvals in accordance with the PFI Contract documents.
- Manage and maintain the Works Programme.
- Establish and manage regular reviews of each individual project with distinct action and progress measures.
- Adhere to output specifications of each individual projects, if applicable, with reference to professional teams and advisors.
- Monitor, record and manage the change process of each project.
- Ensure reporting is timely, accurate and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Assist with lifecycle planning.
- Provide guidance, progress, design, user group, and pre-start meetings, chairing and presenting where required.
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely information to individual Project Boards and for Project Co Board Meetings.
- Maintain awareness of developments in Project and Programme Management best practice and communicate good and bad examples.
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with H&S, environmental, quality management and commercial requirements.
- Where required support out of hours and weekend working in relation to projects that demand this level of management and resource.
- Develop best practice and tools for project execution and management.
- Define and direct individual responsibilities of wider project team (encompassing further relevant parties) as projects develop.
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Relates easily to staff at all levels
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Perceived by others as open and approachable
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A professional qualification in management or a related discipline, to degree level or equivalent would be strongly preferred
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.