Job Title: Project Administrator
Our award winning client have an excitingProject Administrator role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Responsible for the efficient administration of the office. Duties will centre on project administration support, preparation of monthly board reports, arranging, attending and producing the minutes of meetings, data input and general communications.
The key responsibilities of the Project Administrator include;
- Office Administration
- Manage all office records and document management systems both electronic and paper-based.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring accurate records are kept of all communications to the office.
- Arrange meetings as required and liaise with the Authority staff, Service Providers and other agencies.
- Maintain the highest standard of communication and presentation via telephone, email and in person with the clients, consortium members and the public.
- Manage the budgets and ordering for stationery and other items.
- Receive and log all Freedom of Information requests and send to the relevant Service Provider to provide requested information.
- Contract Management
- Meetings Administration
EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
- Management of a busy, professional office
- Managing electronic and hardcopy filing systems
- Minute taking
- Ordering Office supplies
- Experience within the Defence PFI sector would be an advantage
- General office administration
- Meeting arrangement, including booking venues and organising hospitality
- Report and presentation creation, proofreading and editing
- Planning and organisation
- IT literacy (MS Office) including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working with minimum supervision
- Methodical work practices, working to strict deadlines
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Website document uploading
- Managing office budgets
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent or can provide evidence of continuing professional development
- A Higher Education qualification in Business Administration would be desirable
- Capable of working in a high security environment, the candidate will be required to obtain and maintain SC clearance and be a British National.
- Must sign and abide by Official Secrets Act and ensure that confidential information in not disclosed about Project Co, HCP Ltd or associated companies.
- NVQ level 3 in Business Administration
- First Aid Training
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.