Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Northwood, Northwest London
Salary:£24,000 - £26,000
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our long-term client in their search for Project Administrators to join their business on a permanent basis. This is a stable position within an international client, which offers a genuine career path.
This is not a “run of the mill” administration role. You will be working within a highly secure environment and will be privy to very sensitive information and therefore will need to be able to pass a DV Security Clearance.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of month board reports
- Attending and producing meeting minutes
- Arranging of meetings
- Data Input
- General Communications
- General office administration within a professional environment is required
- Experience in “minute taking” is crucial for this role
- Experience setting up and managing complex electronic and hardcopy filing systems is essential
- You will need to be capable of working in a high security environment and will be required to obtain and maintain DV Clearance
- A Higher Education qualification in Business Administration would be desirable, but is not essential
If this role sounds like what you are looking for, then Swanstaff Recruitment wants to hear from you today.
Please contact Gareth or Billy on 01322 479999 or apply for the role today and a member of our team will be in touch.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company