Swanstaff Recruitmentare currently looking for 6 x Admin staff to work for our prestige client based in Harwich.
Monday to Sunday
- 6am – 14.00pm
- 12pm - 20.00pm
You will require your own transport due to location. , we have part time or full time, but hours must be covered 7 days a week
The key focus of this role is the day-to-day administration, performing resource and clerical duties, and managing interactions with client, visitors, and vendors.
Area of Responsibility: The role is to help ensure the smooth running of the office, security, and COVID-19 reporting. The role involves liaising with all teams 45 team member and our clients.
Key Tasks: Office reception & secretarial services including Screen access to ensure all personnel are working within the “COVID-19” working “BUBBLE”
- Help screen incoming calls and manage emails.
- Greet visitors ,scheduling meetings,
- Providing administrative support for project managers & supervisors and Office Administration.
- Book flights, car hire and travel requirements for management, crews, and staff.
- Manage all staff and visitor accommodation bookings
- Booking carriers & couriers for transportation of goods.
- Look after the filing of project documents.
- Photocopying and printing.
- Project documentation collation.
- Office procurement, marketing contract submission activities including Stationery & general office procurement PPE stock management & procurement Staff certifiation register maintenance & communication.
- Vessel & storage equipment register maintenance & communication.
- You will need to be: Self-motivated and organised.
- Friendly and helpful.
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Articulate and a good communicator.
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office).
- Able to work in a team.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call Rosie McMullen ASAP!