Swanstaff Kings Lynnare currently recruiting for a Project Manager in the Swaffham area!
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Swaffham, Norfolk
Rate of Pay £37,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Role of a Project Manager:
- Carry out site survey's and site investigations once we receive new projects.
- Take note of site access and photographs to assist site fitters.
- Produce Programme of Works.
- Carryout handover meeting with the Designer to explain the design detail and discuss your survey measurement etc.
- Ensure that the works we are carrying out are designed and detailed to meet the requirements of the relevant and current British Standards Building Regulations.
- Liaise with Design Department to make sure that all drawings are completed within specified date.
- At all times ensure that emails and telephone calls from the client or any other people who are involved in the project are answered promptly.
- Liaise with Supervisors and Procurement Department to ensure manufacturing works are carried out and that all materials are ordered in line with programme of works.
- Liaise with client's, architect, structural engineers etc., to ensure that we are supplying the work to their requirement and satisfaction.
- Produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments for each project as required. Liaise with site installation team to ensure that installation is being carried out correctly and to timescales.
- Whilst meeting clients, architects, builders etc. be pro-active in looking to secure future business.
- Constantly be aware of ways to improve systems and methods to improve company efficiency and profitability.
- Assist with production of design and drawings when required.
- Provide survey and technical support to Project Estimator when needed.
- Ensure each stage is completed with agreed programme and provide sign off sheets to the site fitting teams for each stage of installation and file in main project file and electronically.
- Ensure photographs of each stage are taken.
Requirements of a Project Manager:
- Experience in staircases or architectural metalcraft essential
- Accrued Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 24/7 support from our Consultant
- Competitive pay rates
Sparking an interest?
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively get in touch with Jack from our Kings Lynn branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.