Are you a Project Manager within a PFI environment? If so, stop scrolling, I have the jobfor you…
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, an international asset management organisation, in their search for a proactive and pragmatic Project Manager. This is a full time, permanent position.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Southern England – Home Based
Salary:Around £60,000 per annum (depending on your experience)
The Role (In a nutshell):
- Procurement and management of Life Cycle works
- Management of large construction variations on PFI contracts
- Procurement and management of smaller variation works
- Programme Management
- Project Management experience within PFI Healthcare or Education environments
- Proven experience in the management, procurement and delivery of large variation projects
- In depth knowledge of Hard FM service delivery
Does this sound like the type of role that could be of interest? If so, please contact Gareth in our Head Office today on 01322 479999.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.