50000 - 60000 Per Annum Company Car/Travel Allowance/Pension/Bonus
Project Manager (Construction) - East London - Up to £60,000
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to work with a reputable construction contractor. My client is one of the largest construction companies in Eastern Europe and following their success they have recently branched out into the UK market. My client specialise in various new build projects within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Typical projects range from £5 million upwards.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Newham, East London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Site Manager:
- Planning and coordination of construction project management (from project receipt to commissioning).
- Control of project budget implementation.
- Coordination of subcontractors (tendering procedures, contracts, etc.).
- Resolve project specific issues with vendors, contractors, and municipalities that arise.
- Provide and organize all project documentation including submittals, change orders, etc.
- Maintaining constant contact with customers - participation in negotiations, pending issues.
- Management of the project team.
- Manage project close-out process including all required paperwork.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
- Previous experience in estimating for new build commercial and residential projects of £5million upwards
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid CSCS
- HNC or degree in relevant subject
- Previous New Build experience in the commercial and residential sectors
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.