Are you seeking work within a prestigious company? Swanstaff are recruiting a Project Office Assistant on behalf of our client based in Bracknell. This is an ongoing temporary contract for maternity cover. Contract likely to be between 9 - 12 months. Working hours Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10 - £11 per hour DOE
The daily duties of a Project Office Assistant:
- Raising purchase orders in SRM and GRing (Goods Receipt)
- Raising contractor and inter-company PO's
- Report collation and sending to clients and internal management
- Client facing timesheet report
Requirements of a Project Office Assistant:
- Must have experience in using SAP software
- Ideally experience in using SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- Able to work independently and is self-motivated
- Confident in dealing with clients on all levels
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
Does this role interest you? Please call Beth from our National Temps team on 01322 474655 for more information or alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.