Are you looking to work for a well-established, award winning and international company? Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you have previous experience in a Purchasing/Buyer position?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Dartford office. Ideally you will need to drive to access their office.
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Salary: £24,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Purchasing Assistant:
- Inputting draft purchase orders onto SAP from requests and scanning and attaching relevant documents.
- E mailing approved purchase orders to suppliers.
- Printing off and filing outstanding purchase orders.
- Chasing suppliers regularly for delivery dates on outstanding orders and updating the information on SAP.
- Alert customer services team of any delayed orders.
- Checking order acknowledgements and querying any discrepancies.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers about orders we have placed with them.
- Receipting stock onto SAP following deliveries and logging serial numbers on database.
- Contacting suppliers reference any short deliveries or damaged goods.
- Obtaining pricing and sourcing special non-catalogue products from suppliers for customer services and internal sales teams.
- Checking invoices from suppliers and logging them onto SAP for approval, scanning and attaching relevant documents.
- Querying any price discrepancies on invoices and requesting relevant credit notes.
- Logging credit notes onto SAP once received.
- Arranging return of faulty goods to suppliers for repair under warranty or exchange, both in the UK and abroad.
- Completing relevant returns paperwork and updating SAP with progress.
- Chasing suppliers for return of repaired/exchanged goods.
- Processing field sales team's expenses for approval.
- Checking company credit card statements.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.