Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inaudio-visual solutions sector whois currently looking for a dynamicPurchasing Assistant .The role is full time and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Our client is looking fora motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for purchasing. We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills who can build relationships both internally and externally to support the smooth running of the department.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the Purchasing Manager in the day to day duties of the Purchasing Department.
- Requesting of quotations and population of internal quotation document
- Ensuring accurate items have been quoted against the equipment list
- Keeping accurate records of received quotations
- Liaising with suppliers
- Agreeing delivery dates and updating orders with detail
- Confirming stock availability
- Liaising with stakeholders of shortfalls
- Administration of overdue orders
- Placing orders within authorized limits for projects, service and stock
- Assist with booking of transportation for equipment
- Obtaining authorization according to delegations of authority
- Updating and maintaining returns log
- Liaising with suppliers for RMA's
- Following up outstanding credits
- Assist in the administrations and maintenance of supplier pricelists
- Assisting in the administration of shipping, receiving and stock counts
- Understand the requirements of ISO9001:2000 compliance and maintain records accordingly
- Experience using Microsoft Navision would be advantageous, though not essential
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Strong numerical ability with advanced Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to use own initiative
- Able to demonstrate a high level of dedication and self-motivation to the position and to the Company and be proactive in their approach
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.