If you are looking to progress in your Social work carer, into a company which you have the ability to grow with and can work with long term, then I need to hear from you today! I am working with a great client of mine, whichprovides Adult Social Workers for their clients who seek mental-health support, They are looking for a compassionate and caring Qualified Social Worker to join their team on a permanent full time basis!
Job Title: Qualified Social Worker
Location: Isle of Wright, Newport
- Ability to learn and use local recording processes
- Manage and be accountable for personal practice and development, using supervision and the PDP process to identify training needs
- Aware of care resources and services, and to advise, act for or arrange access to care and help on behalf of people in need
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- To ensure a high level of data quality for all information recorded, ensuing that the information is timely, accurate and complete.
- Ability to plan and negotiate support plans in accordance with the eligibility threshold within the Care Act
- Maintain a high quality of care to all clients,
- Proven ability to engage with others in many different settings.
What can we offer you?
- We offer regular quality supervision and will be working a 9-day fortnight to give a balance to your work commitments and home life should you wish to opt in.
- Pension contributions
- Providing regular training opportunities.
- Providing opportunities for our staff as they develop and progress their professional careers
- Supporting and supervising all our social care workforce
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards summerwith a brand new role, then get in touch with Tyler in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company