Quality Controllers! As we head towards 2019 I am looking to spread some festive cheer (yes, already) with a hot new role that I have available that offers a unique opportunity to work across 2 sites!
Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Darenth and Paddock Wood (dual-site)
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
If you're an experienced and dedicated Quality Controller who specialises in the Fresh Produce sector then I need to hear from you! This is a unique positions that allows you to cover warehouses in both Paddock Wood and Darenth! This will allow you to develop your skills in a dual-site Quality Control role within a well-established organisation.
This role is offering 8.00am - 5.00pm working hours across a 5 out of 7 day shift pattern. This will work on a 4 week rolling rota and weekend work will be required.
The Role of a Quality Controller:
- Reporting to the Quality Supervisor
- Work will involve assessing and testing of incoming fresh produce
- Taking photographs of stock, together with generating and maintaining appropriate quality documentation
- To ensure that the company procedures are followed by all personnel and visitors to the site
- To ensure equipment is operational and relevant checks are made and maintained
- You will be required to respond to both external and internal customer queries
- To ensure company policies are adhered to and administration functions are completed within deadlines to maintain accurate records
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure excellent customer service through a combination of communication and team work
Requirements of a Quality Controller:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience within the Fresh Produce sector is essential
- Full Driving Licence and own transport is required due to dual-site position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Flexible to work across a 5 out of 7 days' shift pattern, including weekends
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2019, then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.