Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Darenth and Paddock Wood (dual-site)
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Quality Controllers! As we head towards 2019 I am looking to spread some festive cheer (yes, already) with a hot new role that I have available that offers a unique opportunity to work across 2 sites!
If you're an experienced and dedicated Quality Controller who specialises in the Fresh Produce sector then I need to hear from you! This is a unique positions that allows you to cover warehouses in both Paddock Wood and Darenth! This will allow you to develop your skills in a dual-site Quality Control role within a well-established organisation.
This role is offering 8.00am - 5.00pm working hours across a 5 out of 7 day shift pattern. This will work on a 4 week rolling rota and weekend work will be required.
- Reporting to the Quality Supervisor
- Work will involve assessing and testing of incoming fresh produce
- Taking photographs of stock, together with generating and maintaining appropriate quality documentation
- To ensure that the company procedures are followed by all personnel and visitors to the site
- To ensure equipment is operational and relevant checks are made and maintained
- You will be required to respond to both external and internal customer queries
- To ensure company policies are adhered to and administration functions are completed within deadlines to maintain accurate records
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure excellent customer service through a combination of communication and team work
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience within the Fresh Produce sector is essential
- Full Driving Licence and own transport is required due to dual-site position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Flexible to work across a 5 out of 7 days' shift pattern, including weekends
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2019, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.