40000 - 45000 Per Annum Company vehicle/Travel allowance
Quantity Surveyor - Kent - £45,000 + Package
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work with a reputable construction contractor based in Kent. My client is a multi-disciplined construction company delivering Building, Civil and Rail projects across a diverse range of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with site management teams to ensure contract objectives and margins are met. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a good working knowledge of construction and provide a solid level of detail as well the capacity to run a project commercially without persistent guidance.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Preparation of interim and final accounts
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities & notifications
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
- Preparation of Compensation Events / Variations
- Contractual correspondence
- Commercial reporting
- Procurement of professional service for design etc.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Contracts
- Ability to undertake site measures when required
- Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.