Quantity Surveyor - Up to £65,000 - East London - New Build Residential and Commercial
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work with a reputable construction contractor. My client is one of the largest construction companies in Eastern Europe and following their success they have recently branched out into the UK market. My client specialise in various new build projects within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Typical projects range from £5 million upwards.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Newham, East London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Site Manager:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Drafting of construction design/technical documents, its management and delivery to archive.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
- Previous experience in estimating for new build commercial and residential projects of £5million upwards
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid CSCS
- HNC or degree in relevant subject
- Previous New Build experience in the commercial and residential sectors
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.