Drainage and Plumbing Engineers! As the sunshine disappears, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you're looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience within a vastly-expanding and hugely-successful organisation then I need to hear from you today! If you are looking for a great basic salary with unlimited potential for overtime and a genuine career path then this is the role for you.
As my golden candidate you will have experience in the plumbing and drainage sector in a reactive capacity, have a flexible approach to working hours including weekends and on-call requirements and excellent customer service skills! This is not a 9am - 5pm role and therefore my ideal candidate will be motivated by overtime and the potential to earn a great salary! A good geographical awareness is also required as you will be covering work in Southend, Watford, Reading, Portsmouth and more!
This is a Monday - Friday role however you will be required to cover an on-call rota of 1 in 3 weeks.
Job Title: Plumbing and Drainage Engineer
Location: Bexhill-on-Sea (Head Office)
Salary: £25,000 per annum (OTE £35K - £40K)
- Attending commercial sites to carry out reactive plumbing and drainage works including on-site repair
- Consistently communicating with the office team and customer to ensure any further works are noted
- Travel to various customers and prioritise workload according to client requirements
- Be responsible for completing required paperwork and health and safety checks
- Act as a company ambassador to ensure repeat business
- Complete on-call requirements and work early/late shifts as required
- Any other reasonable duties.
- Experience within a similar role within the plumbing and drainage sector is essential
- Relevant plumbing/drainage qualifications is essential
- Customer service and communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Flexible approach to working hours including on-call, weekends, early and late shifts
- Experience of working in a reactive capacity
- Experience in supporting commercial customers and businesses
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Billy in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company