Basic Salary: Apprenticeship Wage
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)*
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
- Resourceful and forward thinking - are you a problem solver?
- You will be organised and efficient when booking meeting rooms and organising the board room for meetings
- You will be assisting the Support Services Manager to help the smooth running's of our monthly meetings
- Take ownership of ordering for Head Office (stationary, ink, food and drink etc.)
- Do you love running errands? There will be opportunity to pop out the office to complete some tasks for the CEO and Directors.
- You will own the Reception and Kitchen break out area so will keep it looking clean and tidy!
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the CEO and Directors.
- Professionalism is the key - you will be the face of our Head Office so you will always need to be proficient!
- Are you open minded and excited at the prospect of working on a varied range of tasks?
Am I right for this role?
- You'll have prior experience in a similar position as a Receptionist/Administrator in busy and deadline driven environment.
- You will be an excel wiz! Ability to navigate your way round spreadsheets and collate information.
- To fit in with us and be a 'Swan', you will need to be the ambitious type, who completes one challenge and then says, What next?
- You'll be the type who's passionate about people and determined to contribute to the growth of one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment agencies.
- You will be adaptable to any task thrown at you - no challenge too big will scare you!
- You will have a high level of customer service and able to welcome in every visitor with a smile!
- You'll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, fun, extraordinary company in an outstanding office environment. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
Think you will be best placed in our Award-Winning business (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.