Our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Office Coordinator for their prestigious head office in the heart of London near Moorgate/Barbican underground stations.
Do you have excellent people skills and commercial awareness? Are you energetic and enthusiastic?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
It is essential for you to have experience in a similar position and to be available to start before or on Monday 19th August 2019.
Job Title: Receptionist/Office Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of an Receptionist/Office Coordinator:
- General administrative support as required to those working in the London office and providing limited PA support to the CEO and other senior managers
- Ensure exceptional standards of presentation are always maintained in the Reception area, this includes general housekeeping of the reception area and communal areas, liaising with the external cleaning agency as needed
- To welcome all visitors to the building, ensuring that you are always polite and courteous, ensuring visitors are always signed in on arrival and sign out on departure and promptly notify relevant staff of their visitor's arrival
- Conduct an office induction tour for all new starters
- Print post labels when required.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming post which you will need to be collected from the building reception once delivered ensuring staff are promptly notified and subsequently collected and delivered
- Answer and screen all Skype calls promptly using a professional, informative greeting and promptly direct calls to their destination
- Issue locker keys to staff when requested. Formatting, printing and binding of documents as required to those working out of the London office
- Arranging couriers when requested
- Ensure meeting rooms and communal areas are tidy and refreshment stocks are maintained, recycling bins emptied, plants watered regularly
- Manage Meeting Room booking process including monitoring Email Inboxes / Outlook Calendars to prevent room booking conflicts. Manage external venue bookings.
- Arrange refreshments and any other requirements for meetings including lunches, when requested
- Order business cards for staff
- Assist with organising the annual conference
- Process corporate invoices for payment (approval by HR Director)
- Hold and maintain the office accident book
- Follow Health and Safety procedures including fire marshal and first aid responsibilities and communicate with the wider business
- Assist HR with requesting references for all new starters
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.