Are you looking for your next step? We are looking for lively recruitment administrators to join our client based in Sidcup! Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, although this is not a necessity.
This is an ongoing temporary role for the right candidate!
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Location: Sidcup, Kent
Rate of Pay: £9 per hour
The Role of a Recruitment Administrator:
- Calling prospective candidates for upcoming roles
- Arranging interviews - including booking meeting rooms and updating hiring managers
- Close monitoring of recruitment inbox
- Updating excel spreadsheets with progress on certain candidates
- Any other duties as instructed by hiring manager
Requirements of a Recruitment Administrator:
- Good telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational skills are key
- Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal
- 28 days holiday
- Gain valuable experience in Recruitment!
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.