Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:30pm
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 DOE
What does my team look like?
The UK sales team includes 4 sectors, Healthcare, Industrial, Driving and Commercial. Each sector comprises of 180 recruitment consultants, resourcers, shift co-ordinator and sales consultants.
We have a dedicated compliance team as well as in-house payroll teams, so you can get back to doing what you do best, communicating with your clients and candidates.
Our UK sales team are real advocates of our core values which are “treat all with respect”, “believe nothing is impossible”, “exceed expectations” and “create opportunities”.
The part you’ll be playing:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients.
- Developing new clients and selling Swanstaff’s services across your chosen sector.
- Negotiating business terms with clients! Ensuring you don’t sell yourself short!
- Working closely with management and your team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be - the customer service journey is key!
- Having your game face on – gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using business development techniques, networking, marketing and lead generation.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets set for you. For which you will be rewarded!
Does this sound like you?
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding company, that promotes within and helps you on your journey to success?
- Uncapped commission
- Team lunches
- Team bonding
- Trips away
- Staff incentive schemes
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- Private dental care
- Money back on eye care and prescriptions
- 20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday