To keep up with an increasing demand, Swanstaff Recruitment are hiring Recruitment Consultants across both our permanent and temporary divisions.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing team where you will develop with the business, make friends for life, and feel like part of a team!
If you love collaborating with people and being in a competitive environment, then look no further!
This opportunity lets you bring your knowledge of working as a Recruitment Consultant to the next level.
What you will be doing day to day:
· You will be pro-active in your approach to candidate sourcing and networking and build your own candidate database
· Supporting our clients with a speedy delivery for their needs to hire new staff
· Strong relationship building with new and old clients and candidates, and getting a good understanding of their needs
· Marketing your own job adverts to gain exposure
· Arranging interviews and preparing candidates to attend interviews
· Regular face to face client meetings
· Identify business development opportunities
What you will need to be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Swanstaff:
· At least 2years’ experience working within recruitment
· Confident with an outgoing personality
· Financially driven
· Ability to work under pressure and in a challenging environment
· Natural rapport builder
· Competitive and driven
· Driven & high motivated
· Meet and exceed agreed targets and objectives
·· Clear Progression Structure from Consultant to Divisional Manager
· Uncapped Commission Structure
· International Company events
· “Dress Down Days” in the office
· “Bring your dog to work” days
· NHS Prescriptions paid
· Weekly Sales Team incentives