Recruitment Consultant - Driving & Industrial Desk
The part you'll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the Branch manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You'll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you'll be handsomely rewarded.
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you'll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
This branch is home to a successful Driving and Industrial desk and a Healthcare desk and led by a Branch Manager who is determined to ensure this branch always comes out on top! The office is based in the heart of Waltham Cross High Street, a short tube ride to Central London so there's a huge scope for finding new candidates and clients.
This branch has been awarded two cash prizes in our last two quarterly sales competitions, so there's no room for coasters! Fancy the challenge? This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a company and be part of the organic growth and success of the team!
This Driving and Industrial desk needs hard work, determination and servicing in return for handsome rewards! Ruthless networkers, candidate attraction geniuses and business development machines are welcomed - not all heroes wear capes!
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Location: Waltham Cross
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.