Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Desk
The part you'll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the Branch manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You'll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you'll be handsomely rewarded.
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you'll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
This team of 7 specialise in temporary recruitment and provide staffing solutions nationwide across four sectors (they're real grafters if you couldn't tell!). This team is headed by a Manager who has worked his way up the ranks within Swanstaff and is passionate about Business Development, Sales and Service.
The team includes 4 desks, each complete with a dedicated Resourcer who plays an integral part of growing the candidate pools and in turn successfully place Temporary staff for a number of clients throughout the UK.
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: Branch Manager
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.