Recruitment Consultant (Permanent)
Basic Salary:up to £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work:Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Reporting to:Team Leader
The part you’ll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the team leader and the rest of teh perms team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on – gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other agencies – we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we’ve travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option – would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
The National Perms team consists of 2consultants who have a combined over 12years'experience between them. They pride themselves in delivering tailored recruitment solutions to clients on a National basis. They’re innovators within their industry who are always willing to go the extra mile to better their service for their clients and candidates.
They specialise in the following sectors: logistics, shipping, pharmaceutical, engineering, construction, commercial, IT and are keen to grow their team and find an expert in their field who can make an impact and be a part of their success story.
Our National Permanent team are real advocates of our core values, especially “Treat all with respect” and “Believe nothing is impossible”; which has been demonstrated through their successes.