Recruitment Consultant (Perms)
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
Our Ipswich branch has been providing the highest level of staff within the Suffolk area for over 6 years and we're betting on this year to be the best year yet!
This Swan team are one of the company's front runners each week on our league table and we are looking for a resilient Perms Consultant to be a part of their success story!
The opportunities on this Perms desk are endless, if you're a Business Development mogul with a big appetite for success then this team is the team for you!
The part you'll be playing;
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Working closely with the Branch manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You'll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you'll be handsomely rewarded.
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Think you will be best placed in our Award Winning Ipswich team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are looking for experienced recruiters with a proven track record of sales achievements, do you want to be a part of the bigger picture and put your own stamp on a company?
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
Whether this will suit your skill set or you have a superstar friend you feel would benefit from hearing about us - you can contact me on the following!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.