Basic Salary: Up to £22,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Who are Swanstaff?
Swanstaff Recruitment are an established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a national scale.
We are not only an award-winning Recruitment company; we also provide a service to vulnerable Children and Families who are currently going through Social Services for numerous sensitive reasons.
You will take complete ownership for the Recruitment process for our Family contact centres throughout the UK. From posting adverts, scheduling interviews, inductions and training.
Role and responsibilities:
• Managing the full life-cycle recruitment process
• Writing and advertising new and existing roles across various job platforms
• Understanding the positions and requirements needed to fulfil the role
• Pro-actively source and pre-screen candidates to assess suitability for roles based on qualifications and experience over the phone
• Sending suitable CV’s and phone interview notes to hiring managers
• Organisation of candidate interviews and safeguarding interviews
• Gaining interview feedback and issuing this to candidates in a positive manner
• Offering the successful candidate the role
• Booking new employees into Swan Family induction training
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with external candidates and hiring managers
• Resolve any queries to a satisfactory outcome, referring to manager where appropriate
• Maintaining a tracking spreadsheet to record job ad posts
• Maintaining a tracking spreadsheet to record vacancies and filled positions
• Maintain all records in accordance with legal and company requirements
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude.
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
What can we offer you?
Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
Private Dental care
Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.