Job Title: Shift Coordinator
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:30pm
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 D.O.E
What does my team look like?
The UK sales team includes 4 sectors, Healthcare, Industrial, Driving and Commercial. Each sector comprises of 180 recruitment consultants, resourcers, shift co-ordinator and sales consultants.
We have a dedicated compliance team as well as in-house payroll teams, so you can get back to doing what you do best, communicating with your clients and candidates.
Our UK sales team are real advocates of our core values which are “treat all with respect”, “believe nothing is impossible”, “exceed expectations” and “create opportunities”.
The part you’ll be playing;
- Communicating with clients to fill each role.
- Working alongside the resourcers to find the right candidates for the right role.
- Building strong relationships with the clients and candidates.
- Building talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods and managing applicants.
- Ensuring that the client and candidate service is the best it can be - the customer service journey is key!
- Continually expanding your client base by servicing your existing clients.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable targets.
Does this sound like you?
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding company, that promotes within and helps you on your journey to success?
- Uncapped commission
- Team lunches
- Team bonding
- Trips away
- Staff incentive schemes
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- Private dental care
- Money back on eye care and prescriptions
- 20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday