Are you seeking recycling work with one of the UK's leading waste companies? Are you seeking flexible working hours rather than a set shift pattern? If yes, please keep reading!
We are seeking assistance at our Beaconsfield site initially on a part time basis, however more hours could be available in the future. Moreover, if you are able to travel to other sites you could build on your hours.
Working hours are 9am - 6pm available Monday to Sunday.
Job Title: Recycling Operative
Rate of Pay: £7.70 - £8.21
The Role of a Recycling Operative:
- Assisting customers with their recyclable materials, ensuring waste is deposited in the correct containers
- Ensuring the site is clean & tidy at all times
Requirements of a Recycling Operative:
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Preferred experience in customer-facing role
- Reliability and punctuality is essential
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing, regular work. Potential opportunity for a perm role in the future
- Working in a friendly, sociable environment
- Able to obtain items that customer's see as rubbish!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.