Are you looking to broaden your industrial career? Or maybe looking to pick up some extra shifts around your current commitments? Whatever your situation is, we are here to help! We have an opportunity for a Recycling Operative to work at our client based in the Burnham area.
Job Title: Recycling operative
Location: Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Recycling Operative:
- Assisting the public with their needs.
- Directing individualsto the correct areas.
- Loading/ unloading refuse form the customers cars.
Requirements of a Recycling Operative:
- Safety boots.
- Own transport would be beneficial.
- Strong work ethic.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay.
- Ongoing regular work.
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C's apply).
- 24/7 on call support from our consultants.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tyler on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.