Swanstaff are looking for recycling operatives to work for one of our most respected clients and based in various sites in Bury St Edmunds.
Job title: Recycling Operative
Location:Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.72 per hour
The role of a Recycling Operative:
- Should you be successful, you will be dealing with the public in assisting them load their refuge into appropriate recycling bins and pointing them in the right direction with any queries they may have.
- Customer service skills are paramount along with initiative and a professional and polite manner.
- This is a temporary position with the possibility of a permanent contract dependant on your attitude towards the role.
- You will need to be available Monday to Sunday and be flexible in the days you work.
- Due to the nature of the role, access to your own vehicle would be necessary as you would be required to drive from site to site.
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Colchester team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES