Do you have previous experience in the Recycling industry? If you're looking for a role to fit around other commitments? We have the perfect one for you!
Job Title: Recycling Operative
Rate of Pay:£8.72 per hour
The role of a Recycling Operative:
Working as a recycling operative for a private client in Amersham. The successful candidates will be reliable, flexible and willing to work outdoors. Hours are 9 – 4 working on a shift basis.
The requirements of a Recycling Operative:
- Hard-working, reliable and enthusiatic.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience in the recycling industry.
- Driving licence is preferred for full accessibilty to all sites.
Benefits of a Recycling Operative:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy O'Keeffe!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.