Are you looking for a new exciting role?
Swanstaff Recruitment are working with a prestige client based who have sites inIpswich looking for Recycling Operatives.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in waste management.
You will be working on a rota basis and must be available weekends if needed. You are guaranteed Wednesdays off.
Shifts times are 9am-4pm (winter) and 9am-6pm (summer).
Own transport for this role is essential. Mileage expenses will be paid up to 10 miles of your allocated journey after the qualifying period.
The main role:
- Directing the public correct waste containers
- Ensurehealth & safety around the site is followed
- Helping around the site
- Assisting the publicwith different materials
- Any other tasks that the supervisor has asked you to carry out
The pay rate is £8.91 until April 1st the pay will be increased.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who can start immediately.
This will lead to a full time position for the right candidate.
- Full time positionfor the right candidate
- Holiday pay extra
- Must be physically fit
- Must have experience in a similar background
- Must be fully flexible
- Must have a driving licence and own transport