Are you looking for flexible part time hours to suit around your lifestyle, in a sociable outdoor environment? Look no further Swanstaff have the perfect role for you!
We are recruiting for Recycling Operatives based in the Beaconsfield area to assist customers in recycling items in correct areas and ensuring general cleanliness and tidiness of the site.
Job Title: Recycling Operative
Location: Bledlow Ridge
Rate of Pay: £7.38 - £7.83 per hour
Daily duties of a Recycling Operative:
- Sort recyclables and check the right kind of materials have been put out
- Use machinery to help you lift and sort items
- Inspect materials for any contaminations
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Ensure the correct protective equipment is correctly worn at all times
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards of health and safety
Requirements of a Recycling Operative:
- Must be willing to work weekend
- Must have own safety boots and Hi Vis
- Flexible working hours
- Sociable outdoor environment
- Weekly pay
- Potential to go permanent after 12 weeks
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 'Temp of the Month' & other recognition awards
If you are keen to get started and would like further information please apply with your updated CV to Rachel via email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.