Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you seeking consistency and want to work only within your Availability? We are here to help!
Job Title: Registered General Mental Health Nurse
Location: Peterborough and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
Rate of Pay: £19.00-£26.00 per/hour
The Role of a Registered General Mental Health Nurse:
Experienced Mental Health RGNs urgently required for work in Peterborough and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas.
Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd is one of the leading nursing agencies in providing qualified staff to a number of hospitals nationally. We support NHS trusts and Private sector organizations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles. Recently we have now secured more contracts in Peterborough and are now in need of more local experienced Mental Health RGNs.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within hospital wards for at least 1 year as a fully qualified nurse. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, alongside a highly motivated work effect. In return for your expertise we offer flexible hours and some of the most competitive rates in the country.
If you are looking for a new Mental Health RGN nursing job in Peterborough and have experience in either your current nursing role or in previous nursing positions,
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training
- UK references
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £19.00 to £26.00 per /hour
We Are Offering:
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Competitive salary: £19.00-£26.00 per hour, and weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call Jade from our Peterborough branch!