Swanstaff Chelmsford needs you now more than ever. We are looking forexperienced Registered General NursesinChelmsfordto work at our prestigious client in the local area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keepingpeople safe.
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing preand post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid Nurse pin
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Swanstaff consultant
- On-going work
- Flexible work patterns
- Refer a Friend scheme - earn up to £200!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler Anderson!