Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions!
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities, homes that care for children and young people and nursing homes.
We are looking for RGN’s who can work days and/or nights paying between £17.00 to £25.00 per hour.
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£17.50 - £25.00 per hour
Requirements will involve the following; but not limited to:
- Supervision of other staff members
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing Daily Records
- Organising workloads.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Online Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the branch on 01473 558443