REGISTERED GENERAL NURSESWANTED!!
Are you looking for a career in the care industry? Do you want to advance your current career? If yes, we are the company for you!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Rate of Pay: £18.00 - £24.00
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Delivering personal care to each individual
- Building a good relationship with each individual candidate
- Knowledge of End of Life Care
- Promote a High standard of care
- Excellent Infection Control knowledge
- Able to insert NG tubes and knowledge of nasal gastric feeding.
- An understanding of wound care/septic techniques
Requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- Flexible hours
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training.
- DBS required
- 6 months experience within the last 3 years
- Experience in a role supporting similar needs is preferable
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 28 days Annual leave
- ‘Refer A Friend’ – earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C’s apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.