Swanstaff Colchester needs you now more than ever. We are looking for an experienced Care co-coordinator on the outskirts Colchester to work at our prestigious client in the local area. Due to location a driver is essential.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Due to the nature of the clients the client has requested male only.
Job Title: Care Assistant
Salary: £20,500 - £25,000 per annum
My client is looking for a experienced care co-coordinator to work at one of their sites on the outskirts of Colchester, therefore you must be a driver.
This will be working alongside challenging behaviors.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
- Handle and oversee medication in a safe manor.
- Rota management
- Record keeping of care plans and medication
- Ensuring the safety of clients financial out goings
- Supervise support workers and support at all times
- Assisting staff on the flor if needed.
- Liase with all professional bodies to ensure the clients have a fulfilled life
- Monday - Friday 8am-4pm with flexibility working some weekends.
- Training will be provided as and when required.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- NV3 or equivalent in Health and Social care.
- Medication trained
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester team!