We are looking for Registered Nurse’s to work for our client based in Buckinghamshire working with adults with physical disabilities.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Rate of Pay: £18.00 - £26.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
- Administering and monitoring medication
- Organizing daily work plans for junior staff
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Writing records
- Taking patient samples, temperatures, pulses, and blood pressures
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- Experience of supervising a team of carers
- Medication management experience
- Driving license is preferable however not essential
- A passion for helping others
- On-going work
- Shifts to work around your availability
- 24/7 on call service from our dedicated consultants
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.