Swanstaff have a temporary vacancy opportunity for a Registered General Nurse in and around the Bromley area. Our client are looking for someone who are devoted to caring for others and care about making a real difference to residents within the private nursing home. You will be flexible to work days 08:00-20:00 and night shifts 20:00-08:00 depending on your availability and the role also has the possibility of going permanent.
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£20.00 - £28.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Provide a high quality of care to residents
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Administer medication
- Assist residents as necessary
- Manage the care team on shift
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months experience as a RGN in a care home or hospital setting
- You MUST hold a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to work in dependently and as a team
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
If you have all the above requirements to be a great nurse with a passion for caring and looking after others please apply!
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.