Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions!
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities, homes that care for children and young people and nursing homes.
We are looking for RGN’s who can work days and/or nights paying between £17.00 to £25.00 per hour mid week and £25.00 to £38.00 per hour weekends/bank holidays.
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£17.00 - £38.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse
- Supervision of other staff members
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing Daily Records.
- Organising workloads.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid Nurse pin
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!