Swanstaff Recruitment needs you now more than ever. We are looking for an experienced RGN’s in the Diss area to work at our prestigious client in the local area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: RGN – Registered Nurse
Salary: £17.00 - £23.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Suffolk / Norfolk area, working with elderly residents with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support, we are looking to recruit additional RGN qualified staff in the area. Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Flexible hours
- Free Online Training
- 24 hour Support
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham from our Ipswich team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer