Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Registered General Nurses for a 40 bedded nursing home which specialises within dementia.
Job Title: General Nurse
Location: Longfield, Kent
Rate of Pay: £16.00 - £20.00 per hour
The Role of a General Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Wound Management
- End of life care
Requirements of a General Nurse:
- Must have a valid nursing PIN
- A minimum of 6 months UK based experience
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as in a team
- Own transport is preferred however not essential
- Free online training
- 24 hour on call service
- Flexible hours
- .Temp of the month scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our Healthcare team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.