Are you an experienced Registered General Nurse in the Stamford area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Peterborough have the perfect role for you!
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£16.50 - £25.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assessing and planning Nursingcare requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid Nurse pin
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Weekly pay (every Friday!)
- Refer a Friend scheme
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Swanstaff consultant
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive rates of pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler Anderson from our Healthcare team!