Are you an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse in the Winslow area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Recruitment have the perfect one for you!
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Rate of Pay: £20.00 - £24.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
- Participate in care planning
- Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with residents
- Support and encourage the residents to attend appropriate meetings
- Support and encourage the attendance
- Support the charge nurse in the daily management of the ward
- Ensure daily taks are delegated and completed appropriatly
- Work towards a CQC standard
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- Nursing PIN
- 6 months minimum Nursing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proof of National Insurance
- Weekly pay
- On going shifts
- Shifts that work around your availabiltiy
- 24/7 support from our dedicated healthcare team
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford from our Healthcare team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.