Are you a passionate General Nurse looking for work in the Hunstanton area? We have an incredible opportunity based with our prestigious client just waiting to be claimed by you! Check it out...
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Hunstanton, Norfolk
Rate of pay: £16.00 - £24.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Tutoring student nurses.
- 24-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01553 601222 for more information!