Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you seeking consistency and want to work only within your availability? Check out our incredible opportunity based in Whittlesey and surrounding areas!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Whittlesey and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay £19.00-£26.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
Experienced RGNs urgently required for work in Whittlesey and other surrounding Peterborough areas.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within hospital wards for at least 1 year as a fully qualified nurse. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, alongside a highly motivated work effect. In return for your expertise we offer flexible hours and some of the most competitive rates in the country.
If you are looking for a new RGN nursing job in Whittlesey and/or other surrounding Peterborough areas and have experience in either your current nursing role or in previous nursing positions,
Requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training
- UK references
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £19.00 to £26.00 per /hour
We Are Offering:
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance.
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff.
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!